Since the first edition of Codemotion, in 2011, Game Development has always been an important focus of the convention, with an entire day of talks and a dedicated showcase area.
- Game showcase is part of new Game () presented by BerlinGameScene.com. new Game () is the Codemotion brand dedicated to Game Development that aims to contribute to Game Development by delivering high-level content about every aspect of GameDev: not just coding, but also design, graphics, music and sfx, and marketing and business.
We are proud and happy to collaborate with BerlinGameScene.com who, since 2015, have provided a platform to promote all types of local game-related activities with a focus on video games.
Codemotion is an international conference and we strongly believe in the value of network organization and sharing ideas. new Game() wants to be a link to connect developers, not only in Europe but also worldwide.
GameDev/VR at Codemotion Berlin 2017
- The Increasing Accessibility of Game Development: Drivers and Impact – Linsey Raymaekers
- Sex, Drugs & Personal Games – Franziska Zeiner
- Project Avatar – Telepresence robotics with NAO, Oculus Rift and Kinect – Martin Förtsch & Thomas Endres
- How I started an indie game team with a stranger from another country – Alexandu Nechita Game Showcases:
- Oct 12 Lonely Mountains: Downhill by Megagon Industries
- Oct 13 The Underground King by Alex Nae and Alexandru Nechita